Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.980 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,977,109 ₦ (kr35,318) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)