Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.731 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,134,008 ₦ (kr37,616) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)