Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.722 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,211,177 ₦ (25,497TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)