Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 100.089 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 780,360 ₦ (7,797 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)