Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.409 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 354,279 ₦ (103,915 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)