Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.834 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 290,073 ₦ (Bs 8,327) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)