Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 31.165 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,202 ₦ (12,841 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)