Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.039 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,979 ₦ (20,551 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)