Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.903 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,054,478 ₦ (35,148 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 2 hours ago)