Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.591 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,485,978 ₦ (24,962 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (35 minutes ago)