Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.377 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,192,757 ₦ (31,186 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (38 minutes ago)