Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.652 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,528 ₦ (5,063TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)