Cost of living comparison between Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.340 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 65,467 ₦ (Mex$ 4,007) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)