Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.898 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 835,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 773,295 ₦ (Mex$ 43,205) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)