Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.554 NGN / TJS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 374,107 ₦ (9,703 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)