Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.410 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 310,577 ₦ (91,085 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)