Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.848 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,140 ₦ (Php67,634) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 415,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)