Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.250 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,522 ₦ (Php66,004) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (39 minutes ago)