Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.669 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 610,218 ₦ (€1,823) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)