Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.043 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,778 ₦ (9,378 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)