Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.737 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 900,136 ₦ (15,325 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)