Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.445 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 772,471 ₦ (13,217 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 652,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (42 minutes ago)