Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.633 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 932,301 ₦ (15,901 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)