Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 338,326 ₦ (655,247 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)