Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 975,920 ₦ (1,513,782 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 862,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)