Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.367 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 143,497 ₦ (1,375TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (43 minutes ago)