Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.496 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 123,506 ₦ (1,280TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)