Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16349 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 243,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 218,956 ₦ (1,339,298 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (20 minutes ago)