Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14439 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 222,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 191,731 ₦ (1,327,828 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)