Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.774 NGN / DJF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 49% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,483,894 ₦ (1,964,252 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)