Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.774 NGN / DJF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,842,276 ₦ (1,602,502 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)