Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.848 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 277,708 ₦ (3,024TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)