Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.658 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 220,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 204,467 ₦ (2,567TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)