Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.015 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,657 ₦ (R$ 4,935) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)