Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.545 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 81,567 ₦ (₨17,947) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)