Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.090 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 221,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 201,936 ₦ (₨39,674) in Dindigul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)