Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.940 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 224,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 203,133 ₦ (₨41,121) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)