Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,734,691 ₦ ($8,709) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (26 minutes ago)