Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,103,531 ₦ ($6,699) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)