Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 376,224 ₦ (€1,124) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)