Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.754 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 70,081 ₦ (₨14,742) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)