Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.958 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,680 ₦ (Taka 113,857) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)