Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.907 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,219 ₦ (₨1,795) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)