Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02674 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 563,451 ₦ (Rp 21,070,216) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (38 minutes ago)