Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02647 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,354 ₦ (Rp 18,484,718) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)