Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02597 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,554 ₦ (Rp 19,233,540) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (34 minutes ago)