Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02342 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,405 ₦ (Rp 21,452,303) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)