Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.727 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 497,489 ₦ (Php73,956) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)