Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 428,203 ₦ (€1,193) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (27 minutes ago)