Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.443 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,110,853 ₦ (元20,036) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)