Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.399 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 997,976 ₦ (元17,695) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)