Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.469 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,982,188 ₦ (﷼ 20,763) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)