Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.860 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,644,525 ₦ (﷼ 19,154) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)