Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.722 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,405,878 ₦ (﷼ 28,736) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)