Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.138 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,380,451 ₦ (﷼ 29,338) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)