Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 192,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 153,245 ₦ (228,088 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)