Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 24% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 59,347 ₦ (95,211 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)