Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 315,494 ₦ (512,534 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)