Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,019 ₦ (691,631 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (42 minutes ago)