Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26834 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,766 ₦ (₩1,765,553) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)