Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26902 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 522,255 ₦ (₩1,941,323) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)