Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33678 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,271,690 ₦ (₩3,776,032) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)