Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26834 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,208 ₦ (₩1,394,538) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)