Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.121 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 298,846 ₦ (3,875 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (24 minutes ago)