Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.324 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 289,060 ₦ (S/. 3,001) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)