Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.388 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 4,928 ₦ (Bs 139) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)