Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.790 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 4,302 ₦ (Bs 120) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)