Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.481 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,785 ₦ (Bs 88) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)