Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.732 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,851 ₦ (Bs 58) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)