Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,958 ₦ (Bs 882,330) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)