Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09510 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 402,756 ₦ (COL$4,235,072) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)