Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10257 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,553 ₦ (COL$4,840,995) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)