Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.664 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 539,316 ₦ (811,791 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)