Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 552,039 ₦ (864,933 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)