Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 594,615 ₦ (874,365 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (about 2 hours ago)