Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.833 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,036 ₦ (Php883) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)