Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.072 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,026,026 ₦ (€2,448) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 853,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)