Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.716 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,356 ₦ (Bs 20,663) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)