Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00458 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 94 ₦ (Bs 20,465) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)