Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,200,041 ₦ (€2,876) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)