Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,419,768 ₦ (€3,405) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)