Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,090,865 ₦ (€6,175) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)