Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48220 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,129,461 ₦ (CH$4,416,097) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)