Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47562 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,240,537 ₦ (CH$4,710,747) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)