Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.45669 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,956,479 ₦ (CH$4,283,997) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)