Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.858 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,419 ₦ (137,995 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)