Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04046 NGNX / GNF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,676,568 ₦ (92,386,855 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)