Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03993 NGN / GNF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,444,022 ₦ (86,250,712 Franc) in Conakry.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)