Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03376 NGN / GNF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,160,830 ₦ (63,999,117 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)