Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03382 NGN / GNF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,795,445 ₦ (53,085,709 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)