Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.218 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 100% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,379,221 ₦ (€10,372) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,190,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)