Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.913 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 314,622 ₦ (ARS $24,364) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)