Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.135 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 339,213 ₦ (ARS $16,847) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)