Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.776 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,275 ₦ (ARS $28,200) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)