Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.474 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,221 ₦ (L 30,074) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)