Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.384 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,880 ₦ (L 32,715) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)