Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.422 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,777 ₦ (L 31,349) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)